Utility Assistance Program
Funding is currently only available for Disconnection Notices. If you have a Disconnection Notice we may be able to assist you. Submit your completed application with the required documents, and the disconnection notice by fax to 713-558-6365 or by mail to BakerRipley, Utility Assistance Program, 3838 Aberdeen Way, Houston, TX 77025.
Actualmente solo hay fondos disponibles para notificaciones de desconexión. Si tiene una notificación de desconexión actual, es posible que podamos ayudarle. Envíe su solicitud completa con los documentos requeridos y aviso de desconexión actual por fax al 713-558-6365 o por correo a BakerRipley, Programa de Asistencia de Utilidades, 3838 Aberdeen Way, Houston, TX 77025.
Our Utility Assistance program helps families and individuals in Harris County with the payment of their electricity and gas bills. If you are interested in applying for assistance, please contact the United Way of Greater Houston’s Helpline (2-1-1) Or please fill out a form below to apply for assistance.
* Resident of Harris County
* Must meet the US Department of Health and Human Services Income Guidelines
* Provide proof of income for the last 30 days for all household members eighteen (18) years of age and older such as employer gross wages, Social Security, Unemployment, Food Stamp Award Letter, Retirement, VA Disability, etc.
* Provide a current Electric Bill – Reliant customers must provide their meter number
* Provide a current Gas Bill (If applicable)
* Electric and/or Gas Disconnection Notices (If applicable)
- Mon 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Tue 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Wed 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Thu 7:00am - 12:00pm
- Fri 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Sat Closed
- Sun Closed
Please note that this site does not take walk in appointments. Please call 713-590-2327 for questions about the program.