Our Weatherization Assistance Program can help our neighbors significantly reduce their energy consumption and costs through the installation of weatherization materials to make their homes more comfortable and energy efficient. Services can include reduction of air infiltration into the home, HVAC duct sealing, attic and wall insulation, installation of compact fluorescent light bulbs, low flow showerheads, and Energy Star A/C window units and refrigerators. To find out if you are eligible for this program or if interested in applying for assistance, please contact us at 713-558-6381.
To qualify for the Weatherization Program:
* You must be a resident of Harris County
* You must meet the US Department of Health and Human Services or Department of Energy Income Guidelines
* You must provide proof of income for the last 30 days for all household members eighteen (18) years of age and older such as employer gross wages, Social Security, Unemployment, Food Stamp Award Letter, Retirement, VA Disability, etc.
* Provide a current Electric Bill – Reliant customers must provide their meter number
* Provide a current Gas Bill (If applicable)
- M-F9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sat Closed
- Sun Closed
Please note that this site does not take walk-in appointments. Please call the United Way of Greater Houston Helpline at 2-1-1 to set up appointments.